Rivuuz is a Zambian online platform that connects customers to reliable, vetted service providers. The Personal Assistant role has been developed to assist the Founder and CEO in the day-to-day running of the business. The role requires a responsible self-motivated, multi-skilled person who is adaptable to change and always eager to learn something new.
The day to day of the job involves:
• Making various calls to service pros and customers
• Post and manage social media accounts
• Running around to execute various work tasks outside work station
• Conducting basic online research on various topics
• Helping in recruiting and onboarding pros to the platform
• Taking high quality photos for our website and marketing campaigns
• Helping to organise events for pros and customers.
• Carry out ad-hoc administrative tasks as requested
• Full and on-going training will be provided so no worries if you don’t have experience in all these areas
You are a great fit for this job if you:
• are well presented, with an excellent telephone manner
• are willing to quickly and continuously learn our business and market
• are able to use or learn various online work software, e.g. Word, Excel, Canva, Facebook Business Suite, Airtable, etc
• can adapt your communication style to work well with people from varied backgrounds
• can work and problem solve independently but know when to ask for help
• have great attention to detail
• are energetic, adaptable and able to work in a small, busy startup• have a healthy dose of good old common sense!
Some Added advantages (but not dealbreakers)
• Ready to start immediately
• Has own laptop
• Close proximity to Ibex Hill
• Speaks Bemba and/or Nyanja
The job seems super broad right? That’s how startups work, there are no departments or strict job descriptions. It’s an all hands on deck approach - everyone does a little bit of everything and things change quickly and often. This way of work is not for everyone and we get that - some people value routine and stability. So, think carefully about whether this job is right for you.
Job Type: Part time - this role will begin with 3 days a week at a monthly pay of K2,000. Role may increase to full time based on need and individual performance.
Quick tip: you don't need to tick all the boxes above to apply, just enough!
If the sound of this job excites you, then go ahead and smash that apply button below👇🏾